Jessica Gomes Half Naked and Playing Balls

jessica gomes bikiniHere's Jessica Gomes posing half-naked to sell a phone. But it's not just a phone, it's a BIKINI PHONE. WTF!!! I'm not gonna buy that phone, but for the posters... Well, I'll just snag one from some store and post it in my room. How about that? Also, might I interest you guys with her playing baseball. I wonder if she's okay with playing my balls, err... playing ball with me in my room?





jessica gomes photos











2 comments for this post

Anonymous

Nice tits holding the cell phone. Look how slutty she looks with the leaves covering her.

Posted on 10/1/08, 11:39 AM  
Anonymous

err.. I can't see her as sluty, but my hobit seems eager for some activity
*ROFL*

Posted on 10/2/08, 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

What do you think about her? Cum show some lovin'. Drop us a line or two and let's call it a day.